Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Friday, November 21, 2008

Yipee!!

Well everyone, as you can see I have a blog page after 3 nights of torture. How you wonder....Ms. Erin Dunkle!! After threatening her life if she did not give me some one-on-one tutoring, she gave in and told me to come by her house. Well you should of seen her go on that computer, you would of thought she invented blogging. She is importing different backgrounds for my blog, banners across the page, font colors...you name she did it. To top it off, I actually caught on and could not wait to get home and put the boys in for naptime so I could waste some more time on my blog. Talk about a bonus...I put both boys to sleep at 1:30pm and at 5pm, still no children awake. Some of you are probably cursing me right now because you cannot believe my 3 1/2 yr. old naps, let alone for this amount of time. I admit, I have been blessed with two children and a husband, who all love to sleep.

No comments: