Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Family Fun Has Come to an End




Late last Thursday night, my sister and her 2 children arrived from NY to surprise Jack for his birthday. Friday morning Jack woke up and my sister and the kids went outside and knocked on the door. Jack still half asleep, opened the door and basically was frozen in shock. He backed up and had an ear-to-ear grin on his face and said, "My birthday wish came true". Well from that point on until Tuesday, the cousins played all day into the late night and Jack was definately in heaven, especially after he had a difficult time when my father left. It was as if they were never apart. They felt so comfortable with one another that they even had no problem arguing with one another and ganging up together. To sum it all up, the kids had a great week and I so enjoyed my sister's company. It is crazy how fast 6 days can go but we cherished every moment of it. Nothing is better than waking up to my niece and nephew's voice upstairs waiting to come downstairs since they get up around 6am and us "Fitzgerald's" do not start waking until 8am. This was a time I will never forget and to see my Jackie Boy that excited is priceless!!

No comments: