Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Neurologist Tomorrow Morning

As most of you already know, I have been dealing with the most horrific headaches for about 4 weeks now and have been treated for a sinus infection by the general practioner, the Emergency Room and the Urgent Care and guess what people.....it is not a damn sinus infection. I am not a dr. but if this shit was a sinus infection, don't you think one of you medical professionals would have cured it with medication. As I said before, I am not a dr. nor do I have a degree in medicine but after hearing about and researching Cluster Headaches, I am leaning towards that as my diagnosis. The first article I read was titled, "Suicide Headaches" and if that is not the perfect description for what I have been dealing with then I do not know what is.

Well anyway, I am scared shitless about seeing a neurologist because it deals with the whole brain thing and I know they are going to put me thru plenty of tests and scans and that scares the shit out of me but to be honest, I am at the point where I feel like I am scared to death to leave me house or even go to sleep because when they hit, I can do nothing but crawl up in a ball and cry.

Please say a little prayer for me!! My appt. is at 10:30 in Dallas, so hopefully I will be writing a blog that is positive and maybe they might even find any answer and a solution to my issue.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Get off the internet and stop reading Web MD! Its just creating all kinds of worse case scenerios in your head. You are going to be find. I bet its migraines your getting. I would offer to watch the boys, but we are the sick ward over here. I'll be thinking of you, let me know how it goes.

jenleic2008 said...

I just heard about this out with the girls tonight. I am so sorry you are going through this. You all have had a rough couple of months. I hope you can get some answers soon and help you get back to a normal pain-free life.