Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Could This Be True???

As you know, I have worked for my neighbor's company for quite awhile now and once I had Nolan, I continued doing orders from home but unfortunately they were sparatic. I have been saying over and over again that I need to land a big corporate company that is in need of promotional products to really make consistent, decent money. I have been trying to think of part-time jobs to make a little extra money but not having to return to work full-time because the main reason I moved here was to be able to stay-at-home and raise my children.

Well....my prayers were answered. Thanks to a great friend and of course his wife, I have landed a huge corporate order that will be ordering tons of promotional products and as long as they are satisfied, this job can last anywhere up to 10 years or so. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess positive energy makes good things happen.

I can't wait to find out more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mom said...

YOUR ALWAYS REACH YOUR GOALS...
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Colleen, email me your company's info. My company places a promotional order at least every fall for our annual staff meeting.