Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Say a Prayer

Today is a day that one of my truest, closet friends has been dreading and I only wish I could be there with her, holding her hand or just hugging her the way she was there for me when Jack was in the hospital. Unfortunately today, she needs to be strong and confident that her mother will be just fine during a small heart procedure. The relationship she has with her mother is almost identical to the one of have with my mother. It's the type that you cannot go more than an hour without call them or thinking about them. They are just the world to you and you could never imagine life without them.

Please just say a prayer that everything goes smoothly and this will soon come to an end and everyone will be home and happy.

Thinking of you!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

this post means the world to me, col! it gave me major comfort today - THANK YOU!!!!

mom said...

I asked our special Angel's to say a pray for Amie's Mom.