Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Friday, July 3, 2009

Our NY Trip So Far...

As of Monday nite, we have been here in NY staying with my parents and I cannot begin to explain how much I was looking forward to this visit. I was really getting a little homesick and missing the family and Jack could not stop talking about playing with his Pop-Pop, dancing to Baby Loves Jazz with Grandma and running around with his cousins. Now that we are here for about 5 days now, I can see that when it is time to leave on Wednesday, it is going to be very hard to say goodbye. The kids have been so good so far. Nolan has had absolutely not one issue with not sleeping in his own crib and is still the happiest baby ever. He just curls up, tush in the air and off to sleep he goes. Jack wakes up happy and goes to sleep happy because he is loving being hugged and kissed hundreds of times by my mom and gets to play planes for hours at a time. Well, off now to go granite shopping with my mom and the boys are off to go to the driving range with Dad.

I will post again when the trip has come to an end...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having fun! Call when you get back!

jenleic2008 said...

Sound like a great time. It is so nice to be around family!