Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Littliest Angel is One!!

Nolan Ty- 8/19/08 at 2:23am
7lbs. 13.9 ounces
Proud Big Brother Jack
Growing so fast...

Always smiling
Happy Birthday Angel!
A year ago my littliest angel, Nolan Ty was born and out came this perfect little boy, who puts a smile on our faces everyday. It just amazes me that a year can come and go that fast. I can remember being in labor the night before and Rob loosing his patience with me because he felt he was going to be delivering in the car (thanks Jen L.) because I was taking way too long to get ready to look good for the pictures when he arrived into the world. The thought of hearing him cry for the first time or seeing his little face brings back such amazing memories of finally meeting my little boy after 9 months of anticipation. Well, he was worth every second of that waiting because he is truly incredible and I cannot wait to see him grow year after year.

Happy 1st Birthday, Nolan Ty!!

2 comments:

mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE & MISS YOU!!!JACKIE BOY WE LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH.

rackersfamily said...

Happy Birthday Nolan...
post some pics of him eating his cake!!