Our Baby Boy #3- Arriving on July 2nd

pregnancy

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nothing Like Seeing The Heart Beat...

Today was the day we all got to go see our littliest angel-to-be. Rob and the 2 boys were there right beside me to see the baby on screen and watch his or her's heart beat for the 1st time. I thought it would be that familiar feeling and sound that I heard 2 times before with Jack and Nolan but it was as if it was the first time I ever saw a baby on a sonogram and watch the heart beating. It was the same "oh my god" feeling, I cannot believe this is going to be my little baby. This is when I thank God for blessing me with 2 beautiful boys and baby ???? on the way. The sonographer says "baby" looks great and the heart is beating perfectly. It was music to my ears!! Now time to enjoy the journey and love every minute of this precious baby growing inside me.

Thanks for all your prayers for a great drs. appt because it worked.

1 comment:

mom said...

I can't wait to see pics of my new grandchild. This will be our 7th & it feels like the first each time we meet our new grandchild. Thanksgiving has an even deeper meaning this time. Let' Dec. 19th come fast so I can Hug & Kiss ya all.